Summer 2016 Update
Our Summer Camp has been a massive success in the club over the last number of years and we will be starting again for this Summer 2016 on Monday the 4th of July. The camp will be run by Janeen Laabei as Camp Co-ordinator and a team of junior leaders. The camp will run for 8 weeks. Click here to go directly to the online booking information.
Terms and Conditions
- Summer Camp is open to Naas LTC junior members only.
- Advance registration is required
- Juniors must to signed on court by an adult daily
- Pick up is 12.45 sharp there is no facility to mind children after that time
- The morning camp runs from 10am – 12.45pm* and caters for juniors aged 5 – 12 years of age
- *Children must be collected from the morning camp promptly at 12.45.
- July 4th – 8th
- July 11th – 15th
- July 18th – 22nd
- July 25th – 29th
- August 1st – 5th
- August 8th -12th
- August 15th – 19th
- August 22nd – 26th
What is the cost?
The cost of the camp is €5 per day for each child.
For those families with 5 children or more please contact the Camp Coordinator for a reduced rate.
- Fun games
- Fitness (older groups)
How many children are admitted to the camp each day?
For health and safety reasons we can accept no more than 90 children at the camp per day. Under no circumstances can we exceed this limit. Places are offered on a first come first served basis.
What should I wear and bring with me?
Appropriate tennis clothes e.g. tracksuit/shorts etc.
- Runners (not shoes)
- A rain jacket
- Tennis racket
- Bottle of water
- Healthy snack
The Tuck Shop!
The tuck shop will be opened during both the morning and afternoon camps. For children attending the morning camp there will be a maximum spend of €1 in the shop. We hope parents will be happy with this decision!!
Early Bird Drop Off
This service will allow you to drop your child/children down to the club at 8.30am in the morning where they will be supervised until the camp starts at 10am. Approximately 20 slots will be available each morning. This service will cost €5 per child (no discounts offered for multiple children) in addition to the normal cost of the camp.
We’ve developed an automatic registration system this year. To book your kids in, follow these instructions:
- Visit the bookings page at http://naasltc.net/index.php/bookings
- Choose the date you wish to book (snapshot: http://screencast.com/t/JE5A1TWH5)
- *If this is the first booking, you will first need to create an account for your child by clicking on the blue “sign up” button and filling out the form (snapshot: http://screencast.com/t/0vqzNKOwDMR)
- Login with your child’s credentials (yes, each child will have a different login… make sure to write down childname/username/password for each child!)
- In the bookings page, click on the “Book Now” button to reserve the day/s for your child.
Should you wish not to use the online facility, you will be required to wait and queue with your child until full Roll Call has been taken each morning. Under no circumstance can a child be left to queue without an accompanying adult.