Our Summer Camps have been a massive success in the club over the last number of years. They will be starting again this summer:
Teens camp 17th June 2pm-5pm
Junior camp 8th July 10am-12:45pm.
The camps will be run by our camp leader Declan Gardiner including coach Steven Brugha for our juniors and garda vetted camp assistants for both. It will of course include fun games, tennis skills and our infamous tuck shop.
Terms and Conditions
- Summer camp is open to Naas LTC junior members only.Advance registration is required however we will take you on the day if we are not at full capacity (90)
Juniors must be signed on court by and adult daily
Pick up is 12:45pm sharp! There is no facility to mind children after this time
The morning camp runs from 10am-12:45pm and caters for juniors aged 5-12 years of age
There will be an option of an early drop off from 8:30am at an additional charge of €5.00 per child, maximum 20 slots.
- *Children must be collected from the morning camp promptly at 12.45.
- July 8th – 12th
- July 15th – 19th
- July 22nd – 26th
- July 29th – August 2nd
- August 6th – 9th (Note: bank holiday on the Monday!)
- August 12th – 16th
- Note: Junior Club Championships are on the following week: August 19th – 24th
What is the cost?
The cost of the camp is €5 per day for each child.
For those families with 5 children or more please contact the Camp Coordinator for a reduced rate.
- Fun games
- Fitness (older groups)
How many children are admitted to the camp each day?
For health and safety reasons we can accept no more than 90 children at the camp per day. Under no circumstances can we exceed this limit. Places are offered on a first come first served basis.
What should I wear and bring with me?
Appropriate tennis clothes e.g. tracksuit/shorts etc.
- Runners (please note no shoes will be allowed on court)
- A rain jacket
- Sun cream needs to be applied if required and top up sent in (child needs to able to apply themselves)
- Tennis racquet
- Bottle of water
- Healthy snack
The Tuck Shop!
The tuck shop will be open during both the morning and afternoon camps. For children attending the morning camp there will be a maximum spend of €1 in the shop. We hope parents will be happy with this decision!!
Early Bird Drop Off
This service will allow you to drop your child/children down to the club at 8.30am in the morning where they will be supervised until the camp starts at 10am. Approximately 20 slots will be available each morning. This service will cost €5 per child (no discounts offered for multiple children) in addition to the normal cost of the camp.
We’ve developed an automatic registration system this year. To book your kids in, follow these instructions:
- Visit the bookings page at https://naasltc.net/index.php/bookings
- Scroll to the date you wish to book
- *If this is your first booking, you will need to create an account for your child by clicking on the “REGISTER” button and filling out the form
- *If you’re not logged in, click on the “LOGIN” button and enter your child’s credentials (yes, each child has a different login… make sure to write down childname/username/password for each child when you register them!)
Should you not wish to use the online facility, you will be required to wait and queue with your child until full Roll Call has been taken each morning. Under no circumstance can a child be left to queue without an accompanying adult.