Tuesday, November 12th 2012
No. 2 Goal Setting
Research has shown that setting specific goals increase a player’s confidence.
– To determine what’s important for the player
– To maintain and reinforce motivation
– To increase persistence and effort
– To direct attention to aspects which are important to improve performance
– To ensure more productive use of time and
– To reinforce self-confidence when reaching your goal.
If you wish to plan the best way ahead for YOUR TENNIS come along and work with a top sports psychologist on Monday, November 12th at 6.30pm… it may change the way you think and feel about the game!
Age group 10 -16 years.
“This is part of a lecture series on various topics held throughout the year by Naas LTC run by a top sports psychologist to help YOU with the mental side of your game. We tend to do a lot with the technical, tactical, physical aspects of the game on-court. We now offer you the chance to improve your mental skills.” Jonathan Coulston, Head Coach
This lecture is sponsored by the Junior Committee. Admission Free.
Places are limited so book your place on-line now.